Saturday 28 December 2013

I'M GOING TO DISNEY!


On December 3rd I received this magical email! I was standing at a bus station on my way to work and shed a little tear and phoned everyone! I read through my contract and I was going to be a merchandise cast member in Walt Disney World, Florida!!!!!!!!!!

Within 30 days you had to:

    • Accept your offer (on Disney's website and Yummy Jobs)
    • Submit your program fees ($100 + $4.50 processing fee)
    • Upload any outstanding DOC information

Once all this was done, Yummy send you out a CRB form to check you're a good guy - once you've paid them £60 for it.


So we're pretty much up to date now, I've just booked my flights for £571 GLA > LGW > MCO and returning from JFK as I plan to travel to California and New York after as your visa allows you to travel the USA for 1 month after!

SO YES!!! I'm starting to get excited now as it takes forever to sink in and it's time to focus on exams (boo).
I think the next blog will be the VISA appointment unless events unfold before hand... SEE YA THEN 



No comments:

Post a Comment