Tuesday 3 December 2013

Introducing Me

So it's that time of year where all the new Disney ICP blogs start popping up - AND I'M ONE OF THEM!

So I thought I'd just start this thing off by saying hello......... 

HELLO!!

My name is Callum, I've graced this planet with my presence for 19 years (20 in February) and I'm from just outside Glasgow in Scotland! Och aye

I'm currently studying Social Sciences at The University of the West of Scotland and I work for an undisclosed location (if you have me on Facebook then this is not so disclosed) and also ex Disney Store cast member - RIP store #750. 

[#SPOILER ALERT] I found out on the 3rd of December 2013 that I will be spending summer 2014 working for the most magical place on earth... WALT DISNEY WORLD AS A MERCHANDISE CAST MEMBER!

This blog is intended as a little diary for myself, for friends and family to see what I'm up to and for future applicants to have a read through! (Because I started reading these things when I was 13 and found them super helpful)

So that's all I can think of for now, feel free to follow, add, befriend and subscribe to me on ALL the social networking platforms and I'll see ya real soon!!

Ps. I may start vlogging, so that'll be an experience for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment